Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm moving!

I was going to wait until everything was unpacked and put away before sharing the news, but it's taking awhile to get settled in and I just can't contain my excitement any longer!

Come check out my pad at:
http://ratherthecouch.wordpress.com/


I'm still completing renovations so bare with me as the paint dries. I had a few reasons for switching to WordPress. Nothing huge. But I figured the sooner the better. I haven't been blogging for very long and transferring everything over has already been a bit tedious. Anyway, let's stay in touch!

4 comments:

  1. Alright, I just signed up to stalk you over there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all of your renovations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alrighty then, I just stumbled upon this blog and on the very. first. page. I find posts about ineptness with sit ups, joy in running slowly, yoga, skiing and clogging the toilet with poo. I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, ok, I guess I should have read THIS post! Dammit!

    ReplyDelete