Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cheesy boobs

I was so busy telling you about my 2011 fitness goals, I didn't even mention we went to Hawaii over New Years!

For a wedding...

Say CHEEEESE!!!

And then one of my "cleavage" just for fun.


The weather was so BEA-U-TI-FUL and we had an amazing time! There may be a few people out there who would give me a hard time for saying I'm FREEZING back here in California!

In other news, I went for my first run since that really bad one the other week. A friend and I had been planning on starting up weekly track workouts in 2011 and today was the day. It was just what I needed! I feel so much better after running and so much more optimistic about my knee! It didn't hurt at all until the very end and then only a teeny tiny bit. It seems like I'm pretty set for 3 miles. Who knows, maybe 2011 will be the year of the 5K...

9 comments:

  1. How does one go to Hawaii and FORGET to mention it?!?!?! That's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesy boobs. You crack me up. Lucky girl, going to Hawaii for vacay. I haven't been there in a million years...sigh.
    So glad to hear you had a great run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, gorgeous!! And I am totally jealous :) Glad the knee held up, fingers crosses it stays that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!?! You are so lucky and unbelievably gorgeous! Good for you:)
    Yay about your knee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawaii is wonderful! I went there a couple years ago and I loved it. I'm jealous that you enjoyed such beautiful weather in the middle of winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Hawaii - SOOOOO jealous! What a way to spend the New Years festivities! Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm, hello! How did you forget to mention HAWAII!?
    I have to say, I am pretty cold in southern CA myself right now. 57 just doesn't cut it. I am just waiting for the comments on that one!

    You look beautiful in those photos! Every single one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tagged you with an award!


    http://pretendcook.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/im-it/

    ReplyDelete