Thursday, July 22, 2010

A litte of this, a little of that

Seeing as how I cannot decide on a blog topic, I will comment on several topics:

Comment 1: Yesterday at hip hop Mighty put a stop to our dancing and said, "Hold up. I want you guys to get the timing." (Or something along those lines.) This was a drastically different tactic than the typical hand cup behind the ear, followed by two peace fingers pointed at this eyes that I gather mean: listen and watch. No, this time he was serious enough to use his voice. And his voice said, "Hold up. I want you guys to get the timing." And then he said, "It goes, da, da, da, da, boom, boom" etc. Really?

Comment 2: Today was the first day I was "too tired" to run even 0.95 miles. Now I will have to run 2 miles tomorrow to make up for it. Work is really getting in the way of my life...

Comment 3: It occurred to me the other day that Bikram is like the red headed step-child. I never blog about yoga. It's just overlooked, even though it's probably my favorite form of exercise. And my favorite hair color! (See pic of me and Mom.) I'll have to make a point to blog about it sometime.

1 comment:

  1. You should blog about Bikram. I've wanted to try it for a long time, but I keep getting pregnant instead. Maybe this year is my year! (Amazingly enough there is a Bikram studio here in GJ.)

    ReplyDelete